Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

4 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Can see Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth, Wolves and Forest all winning this weekend.

Southampton and Bournemouth will both lose . Dislike spurs but reckon they will put 4 or 5 past them today for some reason. Palace are playing decent as well so think they will beat Southampton 

• Like 1

On 25/03/2023 at 11:26, Facecloth said:

I found it. It was given out between seasons and they were meant to start 1994/95 on minus 12 points, but got it overturned and paid more of a fine. So was never actually deducted.

And didn’t Swindon get relegated two divisions after they beat us in the play offs for similar offences, reduced to relegation to the championship on appeal. One rule for one and all that. 

you cant knock the villa ownership/board, they saw Gerrard wasnt the man, sacked him, got Emery and now they are firing, as someone said, just make you annoyed our board didnt see what the majority of the fans saw in the opening months of the season with Rodgers 

we'd a changed managers soon i dont think we'd be in the shambles we are now in the league

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, davieG said:

I got bored watching this too many players going down and exaggerating their pain, moaning and arguing with the ref and assistants.

There's far too much cheating and anger in the game.

I’m glad Newcastle lost but Villa are a very difficult team to root for.

Going down easy every time, their dark arts completely nullified Newcastle whenever they tried to put them under pressure. It’s crap to watch and unfortunately I can’t see it changing.

Also how was Young’s tackle on Isak not a yellow and KDH’s second was when we played them! Young is the master of the dive and dark arts, probably does a clinic for the rest of the team.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Emery has done a cracking job at Villa. 

There was a time last year I wanted him over Rodgers. Think some others has similar thoughts and mentioned it. Remember some laughing at the suggestion thinking he’d be terrible. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

I’m glad Newcastle lost but Villa are a very difficult team to root for.

Going down easy every time, their dark arts completely nullified Newcastle whenever they tried to put them under pressure. It’s crap to watch and unfortunately I can’t see it changing.

Also how was Young’s tackle on Isak not a yellow and KDH’s second was when we played them! Young is the master of the dive and dark arts, probably does a clinic for the rest of the team.

Yeh I thought they were awful against us and we prob would have won had we had 11 men. They didn't deserve to win and the red changed the game.

Well done to villa they made Newcastle look poor not Newcastle we’re poor (there’s a difference). Dick Emery has done an amazing job right off the bat and kept em going. More than just a new manager bounce he’s getting the best out of these players and setting them up really well plus the players are responding to his methods. Win win situation.

anyway we gotta focus on our survival now and get out of this mess. Than we can rethink everything in the summer

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Emery has done a cracking job at Villa. 

He really has.  Not that surprising as he's always been an excellent manager, but the magnitude of their turnaround is really something.  

• Like 1