Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Really?

they probably need three points from 7 games 

as mentioned above

three from soton, us, forest, Everton and Leeds 

Just my thought..though 5 days ago,I had them safe..

POV ,that’s all

Don’t you dare “really” me…..:P 

2 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

It wasn’t quite as clear cut though, Rodgers had “money in the bank” from the 2 top 5 finishes and winning the FA cup, plus the talk of the financial constraints.

The board took a punt it backfired.

Fingers crossed that doesn’t turn into spectacularly backfired with relegation looming.

money in the bank, lets be right, the 2 top 5 finishes imo we bottled, think our form dipped both seasons around March

thy should far too much blind loyalty to him, the performances were awful to say the least, even at the start of this season

I still maintain Bournemouth have been incredibly fortunate to play teams at precisely the right time with the way the likes of the Fulham, Spurs and Leicester fixtures landed. Their luck will run out next season.

Edited by Nalis

50 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Didn't realise we have 3 Monday night games in a row. Wolves is our last home Saturday 3pm game 

Fulham’s an afternoon. 

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

I still maintain Bournemouth have been incredibly fortunate to play teams at precisely the right time with the way the likes of the Fulham, Spurs and Leicester fixtures landed. Their luck will run out next season.

What would be lucky about playing Spurs now though apart from it's Spurs and well I think we'd give them a game they are that flaky.?

Just due to the fact they haven't got a proper manager?

I guess you could say Everton played Fulham at a good time but lost today.

It is a bugger they are staying up though - another thing for our fans to complain about! 

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

They’ve always picked up points though. Got results against Newcastle and Liverpool. That’s on top of beating us, Forest, Wolves.