Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Cant help but feel it's between us, Everton, Forest and Leeds now. Southampton won't get out so its 2 from the other 4 to join them. Think we need minimum 8 points from our next 4. I don't rate Wolves, Leeds or Everton and these are games we really should be winning if we want to stay up and then Fulham away is tough but I think we could get a draw. I don't expect much from Liverpool or Newcastle and we really don't want to have to beat West Ham to stay up so points in the next 4 and defeats for teams around us should help us but still feel we Will potentially need something against West Ham

10 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Feel like West Ham were probably too far away for us to really catch anyway, along with having another game in hand after today

Yes and if they're safe on the last game of the season and we need a result it's beneficial to us without a doubt.

Guest Col city fan
6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I personally thought they were going to be okay anyway so didn't consider them to be in the "mini league" we are in now

Southampton definite

Then 2 from us, Forest, Leeds, and Everton

I bet West Ham considered themselves to be in the ‘mini league’.

Good result for them today, should see them probably ok.

Southampton, us, Everton, Forest and Leeds look like the mini league 

If Forest shit house a result today it’s bad news for Leicester. Unfortunately it isn’t now only in our own hands. We have to play like it is, but it isn’t.

The Wolves game is a tough one. They are a decent side when they decide to play.

16 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Yet some on here would be delighted because they don't want Arsenal to win the title.

Weird.

I think some want West Ham safe by the time we play them, the beach effect etc. 

Although that won't matter unless we get a minimum of 8 pts prior playing them as we'll be down anyway. 

Edited by STEVIE B

8 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

After wanting Everton to drop for so long, it would be class if we could be the team to stay up over them 

On goal difference on the final day. Although my nerves and my underwear wouldn't cope with that 🤣

21 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Whatever the result here, the efforts here by West Ham shows that any team when our under pressure can be challenged. 

Compare this to the embarrassment we produced at home to Arsenal

We've wasted so much of this season with Rodgers. I think now, under Smith, we'll have a go in each game at least.

• Like 2