Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

As funny as it is to see Arsenal bottle it, it's a bit sad to see Man City win it every year by slowly grinding everyone into dust with their army of mercenaries.

Don't worry, all of their trophies will be struck out when the investigation is complete, won't it :rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

As funny as it is to see Arsenal bottle it, it's a bit sad to see Man City win it every year by slowly grinding everyone into dust with their army of mercenaries.

They'll have all their titles and cup wins stripped away hopefully. As much as I hate Man City for their cheating it's still nice to see the legacy clubs in the Super League Six fail. 

13 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

After wanting Everton to drop for so long, it would be class if we could be the team to stay up over them 

On goal difference on the final day. Although my nerves and my underwear wouldn't cope with that 🤣

4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Surely if you were Forest you’d stick with Cooper now? Clearly a very very good second tier manager on an upward trajectory. If they bin him I’d happily have him here.

If he came here, I'd have to insist that he stands on the touchline with the filbert the fox outfit on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Forest have had an insane amount of good fortune all season. So true to form, they're playing a horribly weakened Man U team today. 

You don’t get “good fortune” over the course of a season. Luck here and there in games, but you create your own luck.

• Like 1