Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Cautiously. 

Last season we had a good first half then collapsed for the last two months after undesrvedly losing to Leeds at home. 

He looks like he has good ideas, certainly in attack, but is being completely hamstrung by the penny pinching owners. It boils my piss when they then have the nerve to raise ticket prices all for a measly couple of million that makes no difference to them. 

We haven't made single sub today even though we could do with some fresh legs up front or a different type of midfielder to change the game. It's pathetic. 7 U23s on the bench. Seven!! 

They were excellent early season but I think the funds and interested from the owners is not quite what it was

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

Gerrard will be gone by Xmas forest will be bottom on 0 points and minus 50 gd Kane and son both injured and spurs will be down to 15th Newcastle owners will get banned and have to sell everyone and we will be top of the league with vardy and madders on 25 goals each after not signing any one all summer 😬

Thats the spirit.

Forest are going to get absolutely battered if they don't get their act together. As already said on here, Newcastle's starting XI is just about top 8-10 standard.

The likes of Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal could rack up cricket scores against the little lot down the road. 

Realistically, they're looking to be better than Brentford, Leeds and Bournemouth as Fulham probably have enough about them to be clear of the dog fight. Nothing seen today tells me there are three worse sides than Forest in this division. 😁

6 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Forest are going to get absolutely battered if they don't get their act together. As already said on here, Newcastle's starting XI is just about top 8-10 standard.

The likes of Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal could rack up cricket scores against the little lot down the road. 

Realistically, they're looking to be better than Brentford, Leeds and Bournemouth as Fulham probably have enough about them to be clear of the dog fight. Nothing seen today tells me there are three worse sides than Forest in this division. 😁

Forest used the loan market last season to go up and needed to replace those players because they didn’t tie them down. Means they now need the team to settle and in the PL, you don’t get much chance for that to happen. They haven’t signed anyone special 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 2

Just now, Bilo said:

leeds could have a decent season actually. Southampton are the ones who are really looking in trouble.  

best way to work it out, is genuinely think who you’d be really confident in beating. 

southampton probably would be the game i’d be most confident about 

Well Forest fans should feel very much at home in this League, given the way their delusional fans are justifying today. "Newcastle will finish/challenge the Top 4" seems to be something I've seen from a few of their fans....Bless em.

What I will say about Newcastle is, it's amazing how some of the crap that has been their for 2-3 years suddenly looks a lot better when there's a chance of a big pay rise for them on any future contract because of the owners. They and Lingard really don't do much for the 'All players care about is money' claims.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FoxyLeon said:

Well Forest fans should feel very much at home in this League, given the way their delusional fans are justifying today. "Newcastle will finish/challenge the Top 4" seems to be something I've seen from a few of their fans....Bless em.

What I will say about Newcastle is, it's amazing how some of the crap that has been their for 2-3 years suddenly looks a lot better when there's a chance of a big pay rise for them on any future contract because of the owners. They and Lingard really don't do much for the 'All players care about is money' claims.

They are always the same. All defeats are part of their masterplan. Always take the positives. Always for the greater good. 

They are literally the polar opposite on the spectrum to us. Always sunny in Nottingham, Always pissing it down here. 

Fcking love it tho. Them.and Villa absolute total shite. What a Saturday!

20 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Gerrard will be gone by Xmas forest will be bottom on 0 points and minus 50 gd Kane and son both injured and spurs will be down to 15th Newcastle owners will get banned and have to sell everyone and we will be top of the league with vardy and madders on 25 goals each after not signing any one all summer 😬

yes but Evans will be out injured again…

• Sad 1