Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

10 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Forest are the worst away team in the league (6 points - 1 win 3 draws 11 losses) and their remaining fixtures are:

Liverpool (A)

Brighton (H)

Brentford (A)

Southampton (H)

Chelsea (A)

Arsenal (H)

Palace (A)

Not looking good for them (what a shame)

Can only see them getting something at Southampton & maybe Brentford, I think they are in trouble..

will be between Us, Everton and Leeds, hopefully we can pull away with our next 3 fixtures

• Like 1

Within a 2-plus day stretch, I will have begged the football gods for results from Spurs, Arsenal, United and Liverpool.

There should be just about enough water in Lake Erie to wash myself clean.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Koke said:

****ing Brendan Rodgers dragging us to this level of crap is inexcusable. Shame on the board for nit sacking him months earlier.

Couldn't have said it better.

that was genuinely pathetic by forest. 

I was annoyed we didn’t have a proper go against man city’s reserves when they came on… man u were forced to play a weakened side and they didn’t even go for it. 

that was set up as a fail for man u and they are very lucky who they were up against 

18 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

Hopefully not 9. 36 should be enough to keep ‘em up. 
I see them beating Saints, possibly a draw against Brighton. 

Beating Saints, yes - I think they're already thinking of how they will do in the Championship. But Brighton are a different proposition entirely - they're very close to a Europa League spot, and they'll want every point they can get.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

that was genuinely pathetic by forest. 

I was annoyed we didn’t have a proper go against man city’s reserves when they came on… man u were forced to play a weakened side and they didn’t even go for it. 

that was set up as a fail for man u and they are very lucky who they were up against 

Not a lot different to our home performances against Man U and Arsenal to name a few.

Totally unacceptable and embarrassing performances