Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

26 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

The only game they will get points out of that lot is Southampton. They are dreadful away, I think even Chelsea will beat them 

If that really does happen, it makes to task a little bit simpler, 1) get out the relegation zone 2) better Evertons results each weekend.

3 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

who cares how he went, Dean Smith, John Terry and Craig Shakespeare are a better coaching team 

I care because as a loyal fan I want the board of this football club to operate clearly. I care because for 6 months the majority of us saw this coming and the board did absolutely nothing. I care because StanSP, Corky and Koke are probably better coaches/managers then the Trio Stooges you've mentioned. 

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Mad how wound up they get over that name considering the ground isn't actually in the city boundaries, calling them Nottingham is incorrect imo

No concept of reality, that lot. The '2 generations of no top flight football but still world-famous City Ground'

Just now, Sharpe's Fox said:

I would love to relegate Dyche. Again.

I would purely because the amount of people on here saying we missed out on him and how good he would have been for us. I’m still waiting for him to make Everton “hard to beat”, as I was told.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Mad how wound up they get over that name considering the ground isn't actually in the city boundaries

3 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

'2 generations of no top flight football but still world-famous City Ground'

"The Once-Famous County Ground"

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

who cares how he went, Dean Smith, John Terry and Craig Shakespeare are a better coaching team 

I'm not sure they are better than Rogers overall, but what they are in touch with is reality. They are better for us for these last 8 games than Rogers would be, he'd downed tools. I think even Jesse Marsch would of got us out of this mess, if he had 8 months to work with rather than 8 matches.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

On talk of Dyche. This made me laugh 

I've seen no end of links to this guy's impressions and I honestly don't think I'd have guessed any of them if they weren't listed in the title of the video

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Like 3

This whole mess could have been avoided.

from top down to the board the manager and players they all need to do a thorough introspection because they have been lazy and complicit. Please listen to the fans when they are screaming the house is on fire!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I've seen no end of links to this guy's impressions and I honestly don't think I'd have guessed any of them if they weren't listed in the title of the video

It was more the content than the impression to be honest. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I care because as a loyal fan I want the board of this football club to operate clearly. I care because for 6 months the majority of us saw this coming and the board did absolutely nothing. I care because StanSP, Corky and Koke are probably better coaches/managers then the Trio Stooges you've mentioned. 

I think you are talking rubbish.

• Like 1

I'm happy with the way its gone for Forest.

They were probably in the deluded thinking that if they got promoted 'back where they belong' then they'd be in the same regard and as the rich 6 because they were decent over 40 years ago. The ironic reality of how they denounce caring about us is clear with the total lack of giving a sh it the media and other fans give about them

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Oh really? He was sacked (oh wait, he wasn't sacked, it was a mutual contract termination) and we've appointed a farmer as a manager. You can't be serious. 

Brenxit means Brenxit. The ballot paper did not feature replacements.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Mad how wound up they get over that name considering the ground isn't actually in the city boundaries, calling them Nottingham is incorrect imo

Fairly ironic the dump is called the city ground then? 

8 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

from top down to the board the manager and players they all need to do a thorough introspection because they have been lazy and complicit. Please listen to the fans when they are screaming the house is on fire!

This exactly. I don't think some of our fans understand what will happen if we go down eventually. We'll need a new 26 players squad. This team is not a relegation quality team and this is why I'm having a rant. 

10 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Fans think they are more important than they are in this new brand of football though. :(