Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest Mee-9
8 minutes ago, KFS said:

Why are we the only forum that talks about things like this lol 

We are coming into Hayfever season, which also can contribute to issues with Asthma... :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, ForestAreMagic said:

We don't have a pot to piss in, no chance we pay 6 figures a week for a cheerleader

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Weird question for anyone watching this on a legal, paid-for, Sky Sports HD TV channel.

Am I right in saying the Sky Sports logo in the top right corner still says "HD" when you're watching the HD channel but it doesn't when you aren't? (I'm aware how stupid that sounds.)

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Weird question for anyone watching this on a legal, paid-for, Sky Sports HD TV channel.

Am I right in saying the Sky Sports logo in the top right corner still says "HD" when you're watching the HD channel but it doesn't when you aren't? (I'm aware how stupid that sounds.)

Yeah that's right.

Although my Sky Go picture is very good (better than the non-HD one on my TV), and that doesn't say HD.

Edited by Craig

Just now, Craig said:

Yeah that's right

Hmmm. 

My Virgin Media just got installed today. Guide says it's the HD channel, pick it off the menu, it's showing the normal quality one. Irritating. Going to have to ring em tomorrow. Ugh.