Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Spuds looked good but come on we’re they really tested today? they have some liabilities in defence that will get explored by better teams. I hope we get our pay back on them this season. Suck and tired of throwing the towel in to that lot.

6 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Spuds looked good but come on we’re they really tested today? they have some liabilities in defence that will get explored by better teams. I hope we get our pay back on them this season. Suck and tired of throwing the towel in to that lot.

Hopefully we'll have something approaching our first team against them next time. In our last 3 matches against them we have been missing out entire first choice defence. 

7 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Not sure chelsea has gelled as a team. They could wobble a little today if they allow it. I know I know it’s against Everton but stranger things have happened.

Hope Chelsea win comfortably. A loss today will make them even more determined to prise little Wes from us. 

It was pretty clear from Godfrey's reaction that it was a bad injury, there was no rolling around, just sat there and signalled straight to the bench. Spent a good while move the foot/ankle around, before asking for a stretcher.

The Everton physio didn't fill me with confidence there, I half expected him to pull his foot off and hold it up the way it was going. Spent an age before calling for the stretcher when it was obvious they were going to need that straight away.

3 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Don’t laugh! That will work against us 

we might have a keeper who will come and catch that now though. 

genuinely, pope chills on his line, that can be effective. 

Edited by Lambert09