Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

I'd say that's a very controversial goal.

Definite handball.

Reckon they'll only apologise after realising it's a mistake to give them the goal tomorrow or Wednesday..

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 1

We wanted it, but that is an amazing decision.

Clear handball.

Noticeable that Sky didn't show it again after inadertently showing exactly how a cheating set up supports the big greedy 6.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Corky said:

That rule is complete and utter bollocks, though, isn't it?

They changed it to just the scorer being punished for handball as people complained too many goals were getting ruled out unfairly for accidental handballs in the build up .

Leeds cannot complain about that one though.

Edited by Super_horns

1 minute ago, Hamilton Fox said:

Yeah, sorry we know it’s handball therefore it was illegal but it happened 20 seconds ago so it doesn’t count

Just gives players license to handle the ball, hope the ref doesn't give it and as long as they pass it to someone else it's fine. Nonsense.

• Like 3

Just now, Vacamion said:

We wanted it, but that is an amazing decision.

Clear handball.

Noticeable that Sky didn't show it again after inadertently showing exactly how a cheating set up supports the big greedy 6.

Yeah I assumed it was 100% going to be ruled out. Sky just didn’t even mention it or show it after that 1 replay.

Just now, Unabomber said:

That’s mad how that wasn’t ruled out. “Far enough back” he handled it and it led directly to an attack and goal. Goal doesn’t happen without that handball. Makes no sense 

Yep, completely changed the momentum of the game as well.  He used his elbow to pass to a team mate FFS.  P1ss poor decision.

However, I'll take it right now. 

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Hmmm. 

My Virgin Media just got installed today. Guide says it's the HD channel, pick it off the menu, it's showing the normal quality one. Irritating. Going to have to ring em tomorrow. Ugh.

I have Virgin Media, none of the sky football channels come in HD unless you pay extra ( which you may have done), Sky Sports News is about the only one that comes in HD  in the standard package. BT Sport is all in HD.