Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, PhillippaT said:

Since I'm now in London, (and also including Chelsea) - I'm worried all this bottling might be contagious :P

Which part, may I ask?

I moved to South Woodford in September.

Arsetitty is losing his mind on the sidelines and so he should! His players are blowing this title challenge big time. Can't handle pressure one bit. The mistakes are woeful so self inflicted and starts from the goal keeper (Ramsdale) and as we saw from de Gea yesteday in the manu game. For us Ward was constantly putting our defense under unnecessary pressure. Surely not all these managers as asking their players to take these risks? whether they should be able to play out of the back or not they have to be more risk averse at this point in the season. Once you start conceding from these mistakes its like a house of cards everyone is doing it all over the pitch and you lose a game. Just mind boggling dump football IMO! Hope there arises get their act together and finish Southampton off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

If it stays this way we fully deserve to be 20th.

Thanks to all at LCFC for putting us in this position.

It was as obvious after summer transfer window, as it was when we blew top 4 when we needed to strengthen in Jan windows 

2 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Arsetitty is losing his mind on the sidelines and so he should! His players are blowing this title challenge big time. Can't handle pressure one bit. The mistakes are woeful so self inflicted and starts from the goal keeper (Ramsdale) and as we saw from de Gea yesteday in the manu game. For us Ward was constantly putting our defense under unnecessary pressure. Surely not all these managers as asking their players to take these risks? whether they should be able to play out of the back or not they have to be more risk averse at this point in the season. Once you start conceding from these mistakes its like a house of cards everyone is doing it all over the pitch and you lose a game. Just mind boggling dump football IMO! Hope there arises get their act together and finish Southampton off.

It’s a total fallacy that keepers should be good with their feet these days

I can’t believe players/managers/fans don’t learn this

17 minutes ago, Kasey Keller said:

Bazunu is bricking the goal mouth up for the second half.

it’s gonna be 90-10% possession incoming 

Stats wise he is the worst of all first choice keepers in the league this season, so expect he will save absolutely everything this half