Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

24 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Does the impulsive nutter who owns them have it in him to stay out of the way?

If he figures he's invested a hundred mill in a nailed-on relegation season, I could see things getting very entertaining.

This season is going to be delicious.

I'm in Nottingham right now, waiting to bathe in salty tree-botherer tears.

Great to see Fulham and Bournemouth get points on the board, too.

Edited by Bourbon Fox

Regards Forest, it is very early days but what must concern them was the gulf in class today was huge, they looked like a far weaker side than they did last season.

The notable thing was how disorganised they were which will improve but I'm not sure it'll be enough, it didn't look like they've targeted the right type of players to me, they wouldn't go wrong with some of our fringe players imo, especially Hamza 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bourbon Fox said:

This season is going to be delicious.

I'm in Nottingham right now, waiting to bathe in salty tree-botherer tears.

Great to see Fulham and Bournemouth get points on the board, too.

Some of their fans on twitter thought they were gonna be top 6 contenders 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

Sounds bad

Looks bad as well. Karma’s a bitch, constantly goes into tackles looking to hurt players, just like he did this one. 

11 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Regards Forest, it is very early days but what must concern them was the gulf in class today was huge, they looked like a far weaker side than they did last season.

The notable thing was how disorganised they were which will improve but I'm not sure it'll be enough, it didn't look like they've targeted the right type of players to me, they wouldn't go wrong with some of our fringe players imo, especially Hamza 

Given he's from Loughborough, he should love that, right? Dream move? :D 

18 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I didn't expect anything better from Forest. If they manage somehow to finish 18th or 19th it will be a huge surprise for me. They're going to be rock bottom smashing many records. We might see double digits in goals when they face teams like ManCity. 

The main issue is their owner. 

• Haha 1