Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest bennytwohats
7 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

After 13 mins at 1 nil...this was my score prediction.

Screenshot_20230421-214831_WhatsApp.jpg

Was a bit rubbish tbh

9 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Doesn't change anything for us, we need to win whether we are bottom or 19th. 

Even it ****s us, I'm still happy to see arsenal ****ing it up. 

How does it not change anything? We've moved bottom! Of course we need to win our games or some games but there's no denying this is a terrible result for us. It adds even more pressure on other games. 

14 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

What with all the crucifixion, resurrection, not actually existing, the chocolate eggs and then the complete collapse of his employers, its certainly been a hell of a couple of weeks.

Exactly, you've nailed it! 

Just now, Stuntman_Mike said:

How does it not change anything? We've moved bottom! Of course we need to win our games or some games but there's no denying this is a terrible result for us. It adds even more pressure on other games. 

It doesn't change anything because we need 3 points tomorrow whatever happens in any other game this weekend. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

I flippin hate Brendan Rodgers.... Sitting here cheering late Arsenal goals... Dafuc. 

Didn't even realise that game was on walk in the pub to see 89 mins Arsenal 2 Southampton 3, I'm like what's going on, I'm sure this makes us bottom. I had to cheer the Arsenal equaliser 

• Like 1