Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Irrespective of its impact on the bottom of the table, hard to see that result as anything but a devastating blow to Arse's dwindling chances at the top.  Only hope is if Man. City is so focused on the CL (as they should be, given the history) that they let the league slip.  But they're so deep that focusing on both really isn't an issue.

Edited by Deeg67

I was a guest at the Arsenal match last night. Gave me nostalgia for when the Kingpower was loud. It was like a cauldron at times. Several times the players asked for the noise. It was really impressive. Nothing improves atmosphere like being in the hunt for a trophy. Their equivalent of Union FS were impressive. Tiny band of people though. Impressive drummer. The orchestrator had his back to the game for 80% of the time. Selfless. 

14 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

After that performance I feel like we are the worst team in the division. I think we have one point against the current top 6. Lost to Southampton twice. Worst Chelsea team in two decades and lost twice. We can put it right tomorrow but I’m not convinced it’s game over for the Saints. Why they took Alcaraz off I do not know, he was on fire. 

Very basic I know,but I consider we have been the worst team this, because upto now,we haven’t put in any type of performances for big or small teams,everyone of our opponents at some time have done so on more occasions.

Maybe it’s our time now..last 7 games unbeaten would make 1/6th of the season.

Enough to save us..if we can (for us) smash & grab the points..
The 3 amigos, must change the front 6 system of pressing,and get our defence who have actually improved,still go up those extra notches..

3 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Their last 4 games are very tough. 

We need to get above them before they enter those games. 

Agree.

Their defending for the goal just was very poor.

Guest Col city fan

Willian is head and shoulders above anyone else on this pitch.

Super super player in his time