Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest Col city fan

It is SO nice to see the Spuds looking like the shit-houses they truly are.

Safe drive back lads!

😉

Just now, Col city fan said:

It is SO nice to see the Spuds looking like the shit-houses they truly are.

Safe drive back lads!

😉

I can't think of a better place for them to get spanked. What a journey home for them 😂😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Has any club ever sacked their manager & then sacked the interim one? 

Newcastle, WBA, Watford and Derby have all had 4 managers in a Premier league season. So whether you call them interim or official manager, surely the difference is the same if you are changing coaches every 2 months?

• Thanks 1

West Ham beating Bournemouth 2-0. Not sure what’s a good result for us in that game but, what I do know, is that it felt quite pivotal to give Bournemouth the full three points against us. That result still has the potential to hurt us really badly come the final reckoning :(

18 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

How are Tottenham 5th? Been dreadful most of the season. No idea how they're ahead of the likes of Brighton. 

Feel the same about us being out of the relegation zone. Awful league this year.

Was talked about at the time last season that relegation would have just slowed down Newcastle's inevitable rise. I think CL football would have the opposite effect and accelerate it. Gives them the freedom to use the cash and not be hampered by FFP. Doesn't look like any of the usual suspects are capable of putting together the kind of run needed to challenge them.

1 minute ago, Jobyfox said:

West Ham beating Bournemouth 2-0. Not sure what’s a good result for us in that game but, what I do know, is that it felt quite pivotal to give Bournemouth the full three points against us. That result still has the potential to hurt us really badly come the final reckoning :(

Think Bournemouth and West Ham are going to be ok to be honest now it’s Leeds downwards for relegation. Beat Leeds and they will be in massive trouble can’t see them and forest picking up many points between now and the end of the season. 

Guest Col city fan

I’d go as far to say that this has been possibly the most one-sided half of Premiership football I’ve ever seen.

Tottenham… truly appalling.

Geordies… amazing 

Edited by Col city fan

5 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I love seeing Spurs getting battered but I'd sooner they made top 4 than Newcastle.

I'd sooner spuds go bust and shitehart lane burn down and cov or the sheep replace them in the prem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

They got Southampton and Leeds next, 3 points from those games just sees them over the line surely?

Maybe. I've stopped trying to work it out. But I can see a scenario where they play Everton last game of the season needing to avoid defeat. WHU will almost certainly be safe when we play them.