Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Stuntman_Mike said:

Decent squad players will happily sit on their bench for 100k+ a week. 

Very true that, but the number needed will be large, their reserves in many positions are low.

I read this post and initially thought about how they'd get by FFP with such a rapid increase in expenditure and realised that was stupid.

28 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Richarlison wearing gloves but a short sleeve shirt. 

Make it make sense. 

Most kit manufacturers don’t produce the long sleeve version on the players shirts.

The undershirts can feel restrictive so a lot of players don’t wear them.

I don’t like Richarlison but I don’t begrudge him keeping his hands warm :ph34r:

45 minutes ago, FoxyLeon said:

In an ideal world, by the time we play Newcastle, Liverpool and West Ham, the geordies will have secured top 4, the scousers will have failed to get top 4 and the Irons will have secured safety. 

Great! 3 teams we can lose to who will all be in second gear

1 hour ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

I think Bournemouth are still in trouble. They are in a false position. 

Thinking likewise….they been lucky with the recent wins imo….if we had beaten them they would be right amongst it but deserve to drop back into the pack of 5 

26 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Great! 3 teams we can lose to who will all be in second gear

Teams with nothing to play for are the best to play. If we can't do it, it's our own fault. It helped us massively in our great escape season. 

3 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Anyone been on the fighting cock forum? Bet its delicious, care to post any highlights. 

I had a little nosey at 5-0 . A lot of anger toward Levy, a fair bit of sack everyone (players) and a few actually wanting to lose very heavily for some reason.

• Thanks 1