Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Emery has won 4 European trophies, 1 league title, 4 domestic cups, and 2 community shield equivalents (albeit the domestic achievements are all with PSG). 

This is not even a debate. 

lollollollollollol 

Yeah but have you considered that he says "ebening" instead of "evening". 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I don't think it matters right now. They're already down. It would probably be a world record not going down with a -33 GD. Same applies to Bournemouth. 

They have some tough fixtures coming up but as we've seen they've put in some good performances against big teams. Scoring 2 at Anfield isn't an easy task at all.

No reason they can't drag themselves out 

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HybridFox said:

I still can't believe Villa are 6th

Decent players with a decent manager, but to be fair to go from bottom five in November to 6th April. Shows what a job Emery as done, maybe that's we could have been if we acted sooner but didn't. Villa probably will get stronger under Emery, with the extra funds to support him over the summer. 

Tottenham probably may start drift away from the top four in years, especially that the likes of Newcastle have broke into the top four and with the wealthy owners. Interesting to think there's push for Europe that does not involve even Chelsea. However sadly I do think they'll get right sooner or later. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I don't think it matters right now. They're already down. It would probably be a world record not going down with a -33 GD. Same applies to Bournemouth. 

21/22 - Leeds 17th with -37 GD

09/10 - Wigan 16th with -42 GD

And that's just PL...

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

The 5 goals in 20 minutes might have had something to do with it.

Shame they couldn't have made 11 subs then lol 

Just wondered if there was any altercation between Lloris & Stellini, or any players to be honest. Guess we won't actually ever know!

So they've sacked Conte and appointed his assistant, and now sacked that assistant to appoint his assistant who previously did a terrible job?

Lovely stuff. 

Hopefully they get onto the blower and get blown away by Brendan talking himself up. 

• Like 1