Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 hours ago, Torten said:

Although they should only refund half as they drew the 2nd half. #2ndhalfdrawwithNewcastleWinners2023 only trophy they'll ever win

To be fair probably around 200-300 Tottenham only seen 20 minutes of football. Footballers earn enough so knocking off 5% each of their wages is no big deal. 

7 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

To be fair probably around 200-300 Tottenham only seen 20 minutes of football. Footballers earn enough so knocking off 5% each of their wages is no big deal. 

They have more nobodies than us…tra La la la la lah

They have more nobodies than us…tra la la la la lah & more boys in the ring,

All set up for a Tott..enn..ham ..sting..tr..la la la la lah..

If I missed a la, or even a nobody,I let you have a couple of Tra.s

1 minute ago, Phenom said:

What else would he be doing? He's not a PL manager.

Waiting for a job that was a better fit. 

I think most people from the outside thought this was a bad idea. But it's gone so badly; and getting it's worse now players he'd have relied on will be out for the season.

He could probably have got a decent championship team - even they might think twice now. It's made his reputation even worse. Just wonder if he regrets it.

17 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Says a lot about the mess the top 6 are in that Villa are 5th. Yes they have been quite good but they haven’t been excellent.

Who is..?? 

Aston Villa have done bloody well..& deserve many not just any Plaudits.

They belong in my book one of our midland arch enemies,but credit where credit is due..I have ( gagging) enjoyed their games and push up the table.They are well equipped through the team & squad..We talk a lot,they walked the walk!! Nothing jammy or luck,played decent football..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Guesty said:

Waiting for a job that was a better fit. 

I think most people from the outside thought this was a bad idea. But it's gone so badly; and getting it's worse now players he'd have relied on will be out for the season.

He could probably have got a decent championship team - even they might think twice now. It's made his reputation even worse. Just wonder if he regrets it.

He’s looking like a serial failure . So pleased that he didn’t get our job ( whether he was considered or not) 

3 minutes ago, Lutterworth Fox said:

Could do with Man Shitty drawing or losing to Arse tonight, don't want the title wrapped up before they play Everton & Leeds.

I was looking at Man C’s fixtures and noticed the Everton game is sandwiched between the Real Madrid semi-final legs. Not ideal, but they do literally have 2 world class 11’s!