Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

They're spent. This was a great fixture for Forest.

I also understand how annoying we must’ve been for teams down there in the last few season. 

Oh Bournemouth have got Leicester.,.

Newcastle away at Leicester, no chance….

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

We can't control what they do, only what we do.

Worrying about it doesn't change the outcome.

Worry about what you can't control make you naive my friend.

This is just some hippy rubbish though isn't it. 

I can't control global warming, critical overpopulation or the voting behaviour of western society being heavily influenced by bad actors on social media but those things obviously worry me. 

I'm obviously worried about how Southampton, Everton, Forest and Leeds do in their remaining games. 

You are as well, you're just trying to act composed so you don't look like a foxestalk nut job. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

We can't control what they do, only what we do.

Worrying about it doesn't change the outcome.

Worry about what you can't control make you naive my friend.

Yeh, except ‘we’ do not win enough games. If we couldn’t beat Leeds, who are we likely to beat? Does anyone seriously think beating Everton alone is enough?

A lot of people thought that was funny last night. I’m sure there’s some squirming going on now.

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I honestly don't understand how anyone could be entirely calm watching this right now to be honest. 

It's not just that Forest are winning, it's that they're fighting. Hard. 

If watching this doesn't trouble you, you're extremely naive. 

Would you say the same if they fought hard and lost? They go a whole one point above us with an extremely poor GD

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Brighton are woeful.

Brighton were Woeful against us in January, sounds like Forest have got the crazy idea of going for a third, u don't wanna do that, sit back invite pressure on maybe bring on an extra centre back and concede in the last minute lads.

Edited by Beachyboy

2 minutes ago, Stinky said:

We're the first side in PL history to have been confirmed as relegated while sitting in 18th before the sides currently 19th and 20th, having played the same number as games as them.

Apparently 

According to a lot of fans we were down in October 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Manini said:

We’ve got to take care of our own business. Simple as that. Can’t expect favours off anyone. 

We'll probably be bottom 3 after everyone has played so yes we need favours from other teams. 

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

It'll be a miracle if we survive the drop..... we've been totally Rogered this season and the board just couldn't see what would eventually be the outcome 

All on the board if we go down fully to blame for not sacking that arrogant **** months ago

• Like 2