Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

It’s easy to react to the result but we had to beat Everton regardless and that hasn’t changed 

We probably needed to win against Leeds. Can't keep dropping points and saying the next match is the real must win.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

This is just some hippy rubbish though isn't it. 

I can't control global warming, critical overpopulation or the voting behaviour of western society being heavily influenced by bad actors on social media but those things obviously worry me. 

I'm obviously worried about how Southampton, Everton, Forest and Leeds do in their remaining games. 

You are as well, you're just trying to act composed so you don't look like a foxestalk nut job. 

We are witnessing Far Right Finners and it’s sensational, let’s get relegated more often!!!

2 minutes ago, copunk said:

Folk forget Leeds have a terrible run of games left, genuinely think they have a huge chance of going down 

We need 3 teams below us,  that’s all that counts.

And yes we have to pull all the stops out & put 90 minutes concentration & fight in it,then hope it’s enough…We have to chase Newcastle & L‘pool for points,there is no sweet way…I hope also the players understand & know it..!!

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

This is just some hippy rubbish though isn't it. 

I can't control global warming, critical overpopulation or the voting behaviour of western society being heavily influenced by bad actors on social media but those things obviously worry me. 

I'm obviously worried about how Southampton, Everton, Forest and Leeds do in their remaining games. 

You are as well, you're just trying to act composed so you don't look like a foxestalk nut job. 

If you say so.

It's just a different why of looking at life.

Just now, Finnegan said:

The fvck do you think I am, MLK? Ghandi? 

I can do a bit of recycling and I can turn up to vote, I'm hardly going to put much of a dent in any of those issues am I. 

Ferchrissakes have a day off. 

I think you are a person capable of making a difference, of sending a message, like most on here. :dunno:

Hey, they got the win when needed. Perhaps our players need to show more passion. Can't rely on other teams results at the end of the day.

Show more passion, more fire.

Yesterday was a big drop for us IMO. Sure we have some games to dig ourselves out but the way this season is going its not looking good bruv.

Go and earn the points lads!

Thing is, both Forest and Everton ply before we do…. And the league could look very different by then. It’s making last night look like a very bad day. I just feel like this will kill us, seeing Forest put up a fight like that…. Jesus. This is going to be ****ing horrible. 

2 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

I'm well aware of that, you're talking about a result I'm talking about performances.

Did you think we were good in that game?

I would say just less shite than usual and Wolves are pretty toilet. 

We won. That's what we need to do again, be good enough to win.