Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Brighton look very poor indeed, much like us, at least under Rodgers, they don’t like it ‘up em’

Perfect manager for Brighton when De Zerbi is poached!

Edited by Tuna

Forest have been quite fortunate with the timing of some of their fixtures. 

I don't mind them staying up though as we get more money off them for Gibbs-White. And they'll still be just as shit next season. 

As long as Everton and Leeds go down with Southampton I'm fine with that. 

• Haha 1

Helps when you are playing a team when they give you two penalties, score an own goal and **** up playing out form the back.

When do we play teams that **** up like that and gift us goals and wins this season?

• Like 2

Just now, Tuna said:

Helps when you are playing a team when they give you two penalties, score an own goal and **** up playing out form the back.

When do we play teams that **** up like that and gift us goals and wins this season?

It does feel a bit like this after watching the game tonight. Been so frustrating to watch, I bet Forest can’t believe their luck.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Thing is, both Forest and Everton ply before we do…. And the league could look very different by then. It’s making last night look like a very bad day. I just feel like this will kill us, seeing Forest put up a fight like that…. Jesus. This is going to be ****ing horrible. 

If our players' hopes have sunk because Forest have won then I want nothing more to do with this club 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

That Chelsea line up is incredible lol all the attackers on the bench and they've started with one attacker in Raheem Sterling.

Lampard made a really weird comment about the others getting a chance when they've earned it 

It’s a run in. There will be twists and turns and games where people get wins where you didn’t expect them to.

Ultimately we’ve just got to pray that come the reckoning we’re just slightly less sh1t than three other teams 

6 minutes ago, Tuna said:

It's really annoying that we can't play ourselves really isn't it?

• Haha 3