Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

9 minutes ago, Tuna said:

How does Bournemouth losing to Southampton and then beating Leeds help us?

You'd want Bournemouth to win both if they are winning any.

Because, I think Southampton are as good as done , but will still be hoping when they play forest.

Bournemouth losing to Southampton could make them more up for the Leeds game.

26 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

Even if we do I can see us getting beaten in the next three matches after and then getting, at best, a point against West Ham. We're pretty much relying on a lottery now.

If it comes down to the last game of the season we will win. West game will be safe and most likely have a cup final to play for. 

Thought Michael Oliver was a disgrace tonight. Amount of trips and fouls he didnt give bookings for because his advantage lasted longer then 5 seconds was riduculous. If Arsenal had come back there when Partey should of been sent off then there would be uproar. Do your fcking job not the occasion 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

If it comes down to the last game of the season we will win. West game will be safe and most likely have a cup final to play for. 

Although Moyes will not want to be part of a team that rolls over and possibly sends Everton down.

After watching that the only thing that's making me think we'll beat either of those two is the undiluted hope I'm intravenously injecting into my veins.

Edited by Foxxed
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Remember when the foxestalk experts said Akanji wasn't good enough for us lol lol

and Nathan Ake while he was at Bournemouth! lol

The point with Akanji was that he's not the best at gritty defensive work, but in Man City's system with their other defenders backing Akanji up he'd be able to showcase his ball playing and possession qualities.

29 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

The Brighton result tonight is probably a consequence of their semi final loss. I imagine they’re shattered and they’ve got a fixture pile up. Pity we don’t play them in the next few weeks.

Well i hope theyve got their shite together by the time they play Everton!

Tonight was an deal time for Notts Forest to play them, 3 days after an FA Cup semi final that they lost, and having to play extra time and pens too. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

37 points I reckon is the magic number, 2 wins and 2 draws or 3 wins from 5 needed.

Everton, Fulham, West Ham. Its a huge ask seeing us play yesterday. My only hope is that Barnes was injured yesterday and we won't start tete again, with other selections we'll be far better

41 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Leicester deserve to be relegated.

Been dreadful far too often and would be orgasmic shithousery if they escaped.

Top is to blame, he could have sacked Rodgers last year but instead let the cünt destroy us from the inside.

There's a lot of anger in what I'm saying (and probably bullshït too) but if Vichai was the "best" owner how mad is it that his son is the worst?

Spot on!

We deserve to go down, Top has been a disgrace this season, only sacking the manager at virtually the last possible moment with which we could stay up. 

I hope we stay up but if we don’t the club deserve it for sticking by that fool for 12 months longer than necessary (fans included)