Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Having seen the United line up, the scoreline isn't a surprise. Absolutely incredible the media think we could be relegated and United could challenge for the title. I'd genuinely only take 2 or 3 of that United starting 11 at Leicester. De gea, fernandes and maybe erikson. Rest are shite!

15 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I've said it every season since fridge left.  I'll say it again.  Utd will win nothing until Maguire is binned.

Extend his contract...lol

We did have their pants down on the transfer fee but I think he's a huge scapegoat for them and not as bad as people make out.

He doesnt get much protection from Fred or McTominay to be honest. 

I'm not sure how any of the officials didn't think that was a blatant penalty earlier on Welbeck. Or why VAR are so scared to over-rule the refs when it's there for everyone to see. 

It's becoming so obvious these days I'm more and more convinced that there's some kind of Luciano Moggi system going on in the Premier League. 

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I'm not sure how any of the officials didn't think that was a blatant penalty earlier on Welbeck. Or why VAR are so scared to over-rule the refs when it's there for everyone to see. 

It's becoming so obvious these days I'm more and more convinced that there's some kind of Luciano Moggi system going on in the Premier League. 

I think  the refs were too scared to go against VAR tbh when they get asked to go to the screen too.

7 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

What had it got to do with the nationality of their manager? 
Leeds are a poor side, who beat another poor side yesterday. They will absolutely be in a relegation fight this season - they were last year and in my opinion have a weaker squad than last seasons squad.

They might be okay, as there are 6-8 sides who will struggle this season. Their home form will be key.

Not sure why you think anyone who criticises Leeds is having a go at their manager. The PL has players and managers from almost every country in the world - might be time to take the chip of your shoulder.

Why do you think the squad is weaker?  It was ravaged by injuries.  Phillips hardly played so hardly a miss from last season and Banford also missed most of the season and is back.  Aaronson looks a superb signing but actually, Sinisterra is Raphinha's replacement and is supposed to be some player.  He's back soon too.

There will have been 7 or 8 new players added by the time the window shuts....

• Thanks 1

Guest Col city fan

And to think, some on this mad, mad forum were (not jokingly btw) likening Haaland to Timo Werner after ONE community shield match.