Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

It's probably not a bad result really. Bournemouth are more or less safe. 

They've also got Everton and Leeds still to play who we want them to beat so we can forget about them. 

It's two of Leicester, Leeds, Forest and Everton going down with Southampton. We can pretty much forget everyone else. 

I’d agree although technically Southampton can still get to 40 points. Don’t get how they can do so well at Arsenal and lose this one. I think 37 points is the safe zone. 

Just now, Vacamion said:

I really do not get what makes people rave about Guimaraes.

You and me both. 

I'm convinced it's just the media trying to hype a Newcastle player because of the new ownership. 

Just now, oxtonfox said:

I’d agree although technically Southampton can still get to 40 points. Don’t get how they can do so well at Arsenal and lose this one. I think 37 points is the safe zone. 

Pretty sure it said the average points for survival over the last few years has been 35.

Wouldn't surprise me. 

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's probably not a bad result really. Bournemouth are more or less safe. 

They've also got Everton and Leeds still to play who we want them to beat so we can forget about them. 

It's two of Leicester, Leeds, Forest and Everton going down with Southampton. We can pretty much forget everyone else. 

Not quite. West Ham are still in the mix and they have got a tricky run in.

• Like 1