Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

22 minutes ago, shailen said:

If West Ham lose today, they've got both Manchester clubs and Brentford after. Then their final two games are Leeds and us. Could see them being dragged back into it with them playing a European semi final in between. Obviously if they win today it might be enough for them. 

I've said this a few times and i normally get dismissed. They really should beat Palace, but if they slip up I can see them going the rest of the season without getting a point. Today is massive for them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I've said this a few times and i normally get dismissed. They really should beat Palace, but if they slip up I can see them going the rest of the season without getting a point. Today is massive for them.

If they have something still to play for come the Leeds game, then they'll either put them in trouble imo or keep themselves down there in a last day showdown with us.