Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

No point in stressing over West Ham, they're basically safe already.

Although, they aren't. 

Definitely not stressing, just interested. Lose this and they have 2 very, very hard games. Final 2 games are Leeds and us. By the last 2 games they could be hanging on by a thread.

Said a few times there are twists and turns in this battle yet. I expected West Ham to get a result today but if they don't, it just makes everything that little but more more interesting.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

No point in stressing over West Ham, they're basically safe already.

I wouldn't stress over them but for as long as they can still mathematically go down I'll route for whoever they're playing that won't effect us ever more. We're 5 behind with them to play, that's close enough to keep an interest in what they're doing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I wouldn't stress over them but for as long as they can still mathematically go down I'll route for whoever they're playing that won't effect us ever more. We're 5 behind with them to play, that's close enough to keep an interest in what they're doing.

Mathematically, yes (1% according to the models).  Realistically?  Very, very unlikely.  They might even stay up on 34 given their GD.

Palace look like they have the edge over the hammers in this one. They just have to see it out now.

Yeh it's amazing how Schluppy is still rolling on after all these years. Good for him!

I think all these teams us included have to worry about injuries to key players which will throw a spanner

in the works. We've already lost Nacho and hammers just lost their cat kicker.

Anyway, i'm more interested in Forest and Southampton losing this weekend.

1 hour ago, shailen said:

If West Ham lose today, they've got both Manchester clubs and Brentford after. Then their final two games are Leeds and us. Could see them being dragged back into it with them playing a European semi final in between. Obviously if they win today it might be enough for them. 

I'd like to see them lose today just to keep them honest for when they play Leeds at home on the penultimate match. It would be great if they're not quite safe but need a result against Leeds just to be sure.

Lose today and points are very hard to come by until Leeds at home.

7 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Palace look like they have the edge over the hammers in this one. They just have to see it out now.

Yeh it's amazing how Schluppy is still rolling on after all these years. Good for him!

I think all these teams us included have to worry about injuries to key players which will throw a spanner

"You know when you've been Schlupped..." :D 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Surely you mean Forest and Leeds?