Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

don't think it matters really, Wolves are realistically safe

Brighton and Wolves still need to play Everton. I want Brighton to still have a chance of Europe and Wolves to be not yet mathematically safe when they play them. It’s small, perhaps meaningless little things, but the less teams who have to play our rivals on the beach completely the better.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

Forest are gonna win today....I can just sense it

looking at the fixtures,  I think with the usual mid table beach goers… forest will likely pick up enough to survive. 

Leeds and everton have a tougher path to safety so that’s what i’m banking on 

obviously i hope they lose but let’s not panic if they don’t 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

wolves are on the beach now aren’t they 😩

We've looked a shambles at the back for both goals.

Our cause not helped by that **** Coote stopping the game as we were about to go 1-1, for a nothing coming together 40 yards away. He's always completely awful when he refs us. 

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Our cause not helped by that **** Coote stopping the game as we were about to go 1-1, for a nothing coming together 40 yards away. He's always completely awful when he refs us. 

just turn up for everton that’s all we ask 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Looks like his breath stinks with them crooked teeth 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

You’d be top with 100+ points if you didn’t get done every game by refs :——-(

• Haha 3

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Obviously Brighton have turned up today. Utter *****.

Helps that we've just stood like statues watching them pass it through our defence. We haven't turned up at all. They've rested 4 key players and are still making us look like mugs. 

Unfortunately for us Brighton game was probably to close to being knocked out of the cup on penalties to Utd or I think they would have easily done forest just need to help ourselves now as much as possible 

• Like 3