Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Bloody hell, even me and you agree here brother - we’re definitely doomed now

It’s not rocket science mate is it. Of course other results matter now unfortunately. Hopefully Brentford equalise today, God knows how they are losing tbf.

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Anyone saying that our destiny is in our own hands, it’s blatantly untrue and wishful thinking. We have the unfortunate situation of relying on others results as well as ours.

Forest beating Brentford today is a case in point.

Yeah this. It’s not in our own hands. We could beat Everton on Monday. That’s 7 points from 3. Regardless of where you are in the league - that’s an excellent run.

However, Forest could easily hold on and Leeds have Bournemouth tomorrow - winnable. We’d be sat in the bottom 3, 1 point from safety with Fulham, Liverpool and Newcs up next. Our 7 point return is not as excellent as it sounds. 

We need results to go our way in addition to getting our own results.

Just now, Col city fan said:

It’s not rocket science mate is it. Of course other results matter now unfortunately. Hopefully Brentford equalise today, God knows how they are losing tbf.

Forest lose to Chelsea and Arsenal and it will change the picture. 

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Nah 3-0 Brentford today, Forest are crap away

47 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

I don't see Forest winning this, Brentford haven't really got out of 2nd gear yet but they will go up a level if it's still level at half time

who are you people? how on earth could you be enough of a LCFC supporter to be on this message board, but still think this, let alone type it out and press submit.

shame

shame

shaaaaaaammmmmeeeeee

• Haha 2

I’m more bothered about concentrating on our results. Doesn’t matter what everyone else are doing around us if we can’t even get results, especially against sides around us.

Also I realise I shouldn’t of said ‘in our own hands’.

Edited by Buzzell