Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Thing is you’ve got to want it and you e got to go for it. Forest do and are. We can match that and we will be safe. Monday is shaping up to be our biggest game in a very long time, but same for Everton. Immense pressure. Who deals with that best wins. 

All jokes aside I'm not actually implying anything dodgy is going on but Brentford definitely are on the beach today. One of the most casual performances I've seen from a team this season. They actually don't look arsed. Literally just walking around the pitch. 

In fairness it's not a performance I'd normally associate with Thomas Frank. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Agreed, imagine being concerned what other sides in a relegation battle are doing when you’re in said relegation battle, what a weird bunch of fannies

If we do our job it’s irrelevant.

Players I don’t want to hear about next year on the summer to winter run where Brentford actually play football:

Schade

Mbeumo

Damsgard

Toney

Been god awful today and don’t deserve the hipster wanking they receive 

This is sh1t, but i don't expect relegation rivals to be losing every week. Watching the game and its honking. Brentford cant be arsed and Forest are really poor. I'm hoping for a flurry of Brentford activity any moment now but most of the players seem more concerned about what they are doing after match. Thomas Frank looks pretty relaxed with it all. 

We are going to have to work that little bit harder to do this.

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

This is sh1t, but i don't expect relegation rivals to be losing every week. Watching the game and its honking. Brentford cant be arsed and Forest are really poor. I'm hoping for a flurry of Brentford activity any moment now but most of the players seem more concerned about what they are doing after match. Thomas Frank looks pretty relaxed with it all. 

We are going to have to work that little bit harder to do this.

He prefers Forest pubs that’s all…

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Looks like it’s going to be Leeds, Leicester and Everton. 

Three clubs with dickhead owners.

bonkers boards.

so much potential and 2/3 will not realise it for sometime. 

Southampton?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1