Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, TJQuik said:

1. I'll give you that, but it's a final and anything can happen.

2. I haven't noticed them get any more luck than other teams.

3. The villa ghost goal is just that, a freak one-off scenario.

1. it can, doesn't mean it's not lucky

2. when have we scored goals like theirs today?

3. and it's an example of how luck sometimes decides relegation battles 

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

But THIS QUITE CLEARLY MAKES IT HARDER. Am beggin you here man

We’ve crossed wires, my point wasn’t we shouldn’t pay interest in the rest of the league, reading back it probably wasn’t worded well but what I’m getting at is as @Pliskin said, we are not down regardless of what anyone else does and the whinging on here about it. It makes it harder or easier, but ultimately we’re in control.

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

No it fvcking isn't. Will people please stop saying this. It isn't in our own hands.

If we win every game left we go down do we? Don’t swear at me boy.

Edited by SheppyFox

Just now, SheppyFox said:

We’ve crossed wires, my point wasn’t we shouldn’t pay interest in the rest of the league, reading back it probably wasn’t worded well but what I’m getting at is as @Pliskin said, we are not down regardless of what anyone else does and the whinging on here about it. It makes it harder or easier, but ultimately we’re in control.

But as has been touched upon by @Finnegan and @The Doctor - we weren’t in control when Forest were winning? It was out of our hands in every definition?

• Like 2

Surely gotta go down as an OG, as much as there'll no doubt be some people tripping over themselves at wherever decides these things to get Toney to 20 goals for the season. He's parried it onto the post, back onto himself and then derped it in. Poetry in motion. :riyad:

Edited by OntarioFox

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Also I don’t think by and large people overreact in this thread, they’re just annoyed when relegation rivals look like picking up results which is, dare I say it - normal behaviour? No one is threatening to lob themselves off a building

Claiming they're only winning due to magic is a bit silly though