Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

8 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

some defeatism but mainly understandable frustration?

I think you’re being extremely generous - some of the comments in this thread today have been downright embarrassing. 

• Like 3

There we go. We can't say results don't go our way as both did today. Even draw tomorrow and we are out of the bottom 3. But naturally, we want to win but certainly don't want to be losing. 

Its going to be edgy and there will be lots of twists, but nobody 16th downwards is out of it. If (massive if) we win on Monday we are only 2 points off West Ham, who everyone has been saying have too much to go down. Their game in hand in Man City by the way!

I think Leeds get a results tomorrow, but i really don't think we can expect everyone to be losing all the time.

I still can't call it. We just need to turn up to our games.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

No it fvcking isn't. Will people please stop saying this. It isn't in our own hands.

Where these same people not fussed how Tottenham did at a similar stage of the season in 2015/16?

8 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

Well didn’t see that result about 20 mins ago… We still need to just concentrate on ourselves, because it means nothing if we lose 1-0 to Dyche ball on Monday. 

Never think I would say this, but we probably need 3 CBs on Monday. Everton is too physical for us otherwise.