Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

On Wednesday I kept looking at updates of the Forest-Brighton score. We know how that ended. And it was bloody torture.

On Thursday and today I decided to get on with other things and not look at the scores until full time. Happy days!

The second strategy not only works. It is also much the healthier option - especially for anyone of a nervous disposition (which is most Leicester City fans at the moment, right?). I highly recommend it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I’ve not been on here all day but I bet there was shit loads of embarrassing stuff posted 

Put it this way if/when WW3 breaks out, let's hope the Leicestershire regiment aren't involved in any hand to hand combat ! :whistle:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I’ve not been on here all day but I bet there was shit loads of embarrassing stuff posted 

We're down, we're safe and some may or may not be throwing themselves from buildings. 

Now you're all caught up. 

• Haha 1

Others are trying their best to give us the escape route….

But we have to grab the moment and importantly the points…

points on Board will give us that 2 pt buffer,but any win from the oppo relegation candidates,means we have to dig some big results out…

We lose to Everton, we have gone..And after  being thrown enough chances, we will deserve it… Though any shithousery will do me..

• Like 3

Remember when we played Palace - Woys first game back. We took the lead, and if we had beaten them we would have overtaken them in the table. Today they are above Chelsea. We got the timing of Rodgers sacking so badly wrong.

Back in our hands though. Brendan would be proud.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

Put it this way if/when WW3 breaks out, let's hope the Leicestershire regiment aren't involved in any hand to hand combat ! :whistle:

mauled by the tigers

you're getting mauled by the tigers

39145707040_1baa33f737_b.jpg

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Remember when we played Palace - Woys first game back. We took the lead, and if we had beaten them we would have overtaken them in the table. Today they are above Chelsea. We got the timing of Rodgers sacking so badly wrong.

BUT, If we had held onto our lead it would have prolonged his employment. Without a doubt.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Fair play to brighton, lose their over rated manager and get an even better one in. 

The same "over rated manager" that got them into the position they are now? De Zerbi has done incredible but taken over the squad Potter built. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Rodgers should have gone before the international break. 

Obviously should have been much earlier, but imagine how much difference it would have made for the Palace game, but moreso the Bournemouth game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

The same "over rated manager" that got them into the position they are now? De Zerbi has done incredible but taken over the squad Potter built. 

I stand by my quote, guess you'll have to deal with it.