Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Okay, who’s ready to do it all again? 
It feels like every day now there are games with a lot riding on them. Today I’ll mainly be a Bournemouth fan, with a side of knock the Saints out Geordies!!

With Man City still having to play West Ham, Leeds and Everton - I wouldn’t mind Fulham sneaking a point and keeping them honest today, although that might be being greedy.

No idea if you know pal ( 'sport' ?) ....but I find myself almost always agreei g with everything you say. Which you may find a bit disconcerting!

5 minutes ago, iancognito said:

I've seen enough bizarre results going against form this season that I'm not relying on any other clubs to do the job for us. Points on the board Vs Everton and Fulham is all we can look at

Yeah we all want teams to do a job against other teams, but then roll over when they play us lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Deeg67 said:

Wow, Gracia pulled his head out of his arse long enough to write Gnonto's name in the starting 11, they might actually get something out of that match.

Tbf isn’t sinisterra out for the season?