Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest Col city fan

It does show just how bad we are this season, having nearly lost against a piss poor Leeds side.

It’ll be Southampton, Leeds and one other.

1 minute ago, rn9013 said:

Reckon Leeds losing is important for us psychologically more than anything. A loss for Leeds today would mean we’d only need a point to go up to 16th. I know we probably will need 3 points realistically but I reckon it would change the mentality. 

I mean, it's just as important for Everton.. Getting a psychological life before our game doesn't really work when both teams are in the relegation battle.

• Like 1

Just watched Bournemouth’s first goal again and what is Mckennie doing? No effort at all, you’re in a relegation battle and you’ve just let Lerma line one up and place it wherever he likes. 
That’s just as bad from Mckennie as it is from Meslier for the second.

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Erm. 

I think you mean Southampton, Everton and Forest. 

I mean don't get me wrong, I'd happily swap out Southampton for Leeds but Soton are done. If you have to let one of Forest, Leeds and Everton off the hook and you choose Forest then there's something wrong with you. 

I want Forest to go down courtesy of a 96th minute goal that bounces off Jeff Schlupp's bellend after a VAR check rules him to be a femtometer onside.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Our extra half a point worth of goal difference as well. 

Just need Bournemouth not to fvck this up because if Leeds come back from two down it could have the opposite effect. 

I've literally just moved to Leeds, I feel you. But it's Forest man what the hell. Come on. 

Especially given that if they go straight back down having spent what they have on way too many players they could be in genuine trouble. 

100000% Leeds for me. 

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Our extra half a point worth of goal difference as well. 

Just need Bournemouth not to fvck this up because if Leeds come back from two down it could have the opposite effect. 

I've literally just moved to Leeds, I feel you. But it's Forest man what the hell. Come on. 

Especially given that if they go straight back down having spent what they have on way too many players they could be in genuine trouble. 

I mean, I wouldn't mind either way. Getting rid of Forest would be great, and leeds' ground is like 20 minutes walk from my work so a good away to get to, but on the flipside, Leeds fans have been personally insufferable all season and I'd expect Forest to be a disaster again next year as well (and fixing the damage done by hanging on to Rodgers so long will take time). If Forest go I'll be ecstatic, if they survive and leeds go, I'll also be ecstatic.