Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I've literally just moved to Leeds, I feel you. But it's Forest man what the hell. Come on. 

Where abouts? I was in Headingly when I was there a while back.  (And another friend of mine was in Raynville/Bramley.)

Southampton one up.

Probably more of a problem for Forest than us if it stays like that, as they'll have their tails up for the visit to the swamp. 

Realistically too much to do though.

I'm calling it now.

Southampton will get a result at Forest next week. They might not win, but a draw for Forest would be disastrous given their other fixtures. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Horsforth 

A bit further out that we were, then.  That's the one thing I liked about Leicester when I moved back - it was much smaller!  And now I'm in London. so... :P I prefer being able to walk everywhere dammit :P 

1 minute ago, Bilo said:

Southampton one up.

Probably more of a problem for Forest than us if it stays like that, as they'll have their tails up for the visit to the swamp. 

Realistically too much to do though.

I mean, beat Forest and it gets very interesting (and it's always good to see Newcastle lose). Got to beat Everton tomorrow anyway and it's academic for us, but do you see Forest holding on to a two point lead with their last 3 fixtures?

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

I mean, beat Forest and it gets very interesting (and it's always good to see Newcastle lose). Got to beat Everton tomorrow anyway and it's academic for us, but do you see Forest holding on to a two point lead with their last 3 fixtures?

No, I don't. It's why beating Southampton next week is critical for them. Lose or draw and they could be done.

2 minutes ago, Bilo said:

No, I don't. It's why beating Southampton next week is critical for them. Lose or draw and they could be done.

Oh 100%, what I mean is Southampton hold on to this and beat Forest next weekend, and I can see them overhauling Forest at least.

Just now, The Doctor said:

Oh 100%, what I mean is Southampton hold on to this and beat Forest next weekend, and I can see them overhauling Forest at least.

There'd only be three points in it at that point and Forest's GD would still be inferior. Not unthinkable, but depends on other results for me. It's not beyond the realms that Southampton could beat Forest and then go down the following week, which would probably lead to them petering out a bit.

7 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

A bit further out that we were, then.  That's the one thing I liked about Leicester when I moved back - it was much smaller!  And now I'm in London. so... :P I prefer being able to walk everywhere dammit :P 

Yeah but tbf Horsforth is a little town in its own right, got everything we need day to day here and I'm enjoying living somewhere a bit further out and a bit more rural feeling having lived West End of Leicester for about 15 odd years. 

Trains are great here too. Couple quid and I'm bang in the middle of Leeds. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The last day of the PL season could be astonishing in regards to the relegation battle. 

Nobody is seeing daylight yet in the bottom..7

Anyone can have a massive run…or totally implode..

Wolves,W.Ham…

After some big score games could well struggle..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1