Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, jonny_wright said:

Dream weekend so far in terms of results, just need a Newcastle goal to top it off, and of course a Leicester win tomorrow 

Rather it be a draw . 

want saints thinking still In it when they face forest

• Like 2

It's looking as though two of the relegation spots might be all but settled with Leeds' defending and fixtures. 

Important we don't bottle tomorrow night as results this weekend represent a glorious opportunity to put some daylight between us and the rest.

3 minutes ago, Bilo said:

It's looking as though two of the relegation spots might be all but settled with Leeds' defending and fixtures. 

Important we don't bottle tomorrow night as results this weekend represent a glorious opportunity to put some daylight between us and the rest.

They could conceivably not pick up another point 

Edited by Finnegan

Just now, Finnegan said:

They couldn't conceivably not pick up another point 

They've got Spurs on the last day, and we all know what happens then. But take your point, Man City and Newcastle will use them as target practice and Wham are plenty good enough to slap them at home. 

Just now, Bilo said:

They've got Spurs on the last day, and we all know what happens then. But take your point, Man City and Newcastle will use them as target practice and Wham are plenty good enough to slap them at home. 

I didn't mean couldn't. I meant could. 

Auto correct did me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Which could be Kane last game in a Spurs shirt

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Absolutely 

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Which could be Kane last game in a Spurs shirt

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I didn't mean couldn't. I meant could. 

Auto correct did me. 

All points one way. 

Leeds 4-0 Spurs.

• Haha 1