Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

This is such a poor league we just need to take our chance tomorrow and get up the table 

Absolutely. Bottom 6-8 have been honking and it’s one of the reasons we still have a chance.

gotta get 3 points tomorrow and build up pressure on the rest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

I really do think Leeds are the worst side in the league! Next two they have to go to Man City and play Newcastle and they just look so poor and devoid of any confidence.

They are still above us. I honestly think that we are one of the worst. I would not be shocked if everton beat us tomorrow, just like they did last year. 

• Like 1

6 wins from 9 for a side many pundits said was the worst in the Prem.

Keep that strong hand on the flush lever, Bournemouth.  You may be the ones to finally, finally send Moshiri's FFP Flaunters down.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I wonder if Leeds might think sacking Gracia is worth a punt 

Wouldn't be surprised but who would take it?

Demoralised team, livid fans and four games to play, the next two being Man City and Newcastle.

• Like 1

Just now, sishades said:

They are still above us. I honestly think that we are one of the worst. I would not be shocked if everton beat us tomorrow, just like they did last year. 

Of course we are one of the worst that’s why we are down there in this group and still fighting.

Leeds, however, have got nothing, no quality, no fight, no game plan.

Every time I see them play they look worse. 
Looking at their fixtures, and the way they are playing I can’t see them getting another point.

4 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Leeds already relegated. The only fixture they might manage to get something is against West Ham. 

I don’t think they’ll get another point this season. Maybe against spurs but Leeds are as bad as Southampton 

• Like 2