Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Every single result gone our way. Couldn't have asked for more. Really thought leads would turn up against Bournemouth. What a job Gary O'Neil has done this season.

Make tomorrow count. Win, and 16th 2 points behind West Ham will feel amazing. 

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 4

Struggling really to see where Leeds are going to pick up any points to be honest, I think if we win tomorrow I can't see them finishing in front of us.

Edited by Tuna

6 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

looking at Leeds's fixtures they are really tough, so are evertons

must win tomorrow, then again been saying that for a while

Don't agree about Everton's. They have to play us next and we're absolutely terrible, they also have Wolves and Bournemouth who will have nothing to play for. Can easily see them getting 7-9 points there.

Just shows how bad we are that we couldn't beat Leeds.

I think it will be us Southampton and Leeds that drop.

Difficult isn't it, because if Tielmans goal would have stood, I think we'd have gone on to score 3 or 4.

On the other hand, it didn't stand, and by the end, it was only thanks to Bamford shocker we came away with anything!

Overall, it was literally a case of two sh1t teams playing each other. Perhaps we were slightly less sh1t...but still sh1t...

I was happy with a point when the whistle went but looking back, we should have been smashing them.

30 minutes ago, trabuch said:

I'd have preferred a draw for Southampton.

Southampton will be highly motivated to beat Forest. there next two games are very winnable in Forest (a) and Fulham (h). Win them both and they're on 30pts with two to play and if you look at everyone else's fixtures up to Game 37 points are very hard to come by.

A win is absolutely massive to staying up for both Everton and ourselves but a loss is now not near fatal for either side now Leeds and Forest have lost this weekend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Struggling really to see where Leeds are going to pick up any points to be honest, I think if we win tomorrow I can't see them finishing in front of us.

They will beat Spurs last game of the season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, reynard said:

Don't agree about Everton's. They have to play us next and we're absolutely terrible, they also have Wolves and Bournemouth who will have nothing to play for. Can easily see them getting 7-9 points there.

Just shows how bad we are that we couldn't beat Leeds.

I think it will be us Southampton and Leeds that drop.

The fan bases of Leeds, Southampton, forest and Everton all think they are getting relegated! Look on twitter, I’d say Leicester are in the best position and have the most belief, they found quickly evaporate tomorrow though 

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Out of interest I just looked at Chelsea’s fixtures, how fortunate they are to have just enough points to not be in this relegation battle lol 

Mad to think Bournmouth on the same points as them (albeit games in hand). To think our game against Bournemouth was a relegation 6 pointer.

1 minute ago, Gerard said:

Southampton will be highly motivated to beat Forest. there next two games are very winnable in Forest (a) and Fulham (h). Win them both and they're on 30pts with two to play and if you look at everyone else's fixtures up to Game 37 points are very hard to come by.

A win is absolutely massive to staying up for both Everton and ourselves but a loss is now not near fatal for either side now Leeds and Forest have lost this weekend.

Not much chance Southampton get anything at Forest who have picked up nearly all their points at home.

1 minute ago, jonny_wright said:

The fan bases of Leeds, Southampton, forest and Everton all think they are getting relegated! Look on twitter, I’d say Leicester are in the best position and have the most belief, they found quickly evaporate tomorrow though 

Of course. Always a bit odd at the end of the season but it is hard to see us getting anything much out of the Fulham, Newcastle and Liverpool matches.

1 minute ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Mugs thinking a point and Leeds was a good result 

It was a good point for us though. We're ten points worse off than a Bournemouth side who were at home today, it's a pointless comparison. That point is the reason we're 1 behind Leeds with a game in hand instead of 4 behind.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Out of interest I just looked at Chelsea’s fixtures, how fortunate they are to have just enough points to not be in this relegation battle lol 

Need to to turn up be forest though, 6 of those 39 have come vs Leicester 😂