Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

17 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Are we still happy with our point at Elland Road...

As happy as we would ever be with a point. Not as good as three points, but in our position a hell of a lot better than no points. Especially as Leeds would then have got three.

Anyway, that's gone. No point dwelling on it. The only match that matters is the next one. But as that doesn't matter until tomorrow night, I'm going to relax until then!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Personally I find it difficult to blame them for anything. I’d be looking at the previous regime.

Well it's not Dean's fault for the situation we're in but he persisted with the starting 11 for far too long. 

I don’t even think we need to be brilliant to stay in the league from here.  We need to cut out conceding silly goals, be a little tougher to beat and i’m sure we will gather enough to stay in the league. 

The fact there’s another 4 honking teams really is just luck for our club. But if you asked almost any fan i’m sure the money would be on us to be safe. It’s a bit like west ham, everyone knows we are capable of winning games.. everyone knows we are better than we’ve been showing.

For the others, i don’t think that’s the case. They are going to have to be better than they actually are to win. (that usually happens when teams are fighting for their lives though) 

Goal difference never really lies and you can see from that that we really shouldn’t be in the position we are in. We’ve just lacked game management for almost 2 years… 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

I agree, 1 point max - although Fulham have lots of injuries and nothing to play for. Everton and West Ham are the must wins 

Teams don’t need to have anything to play for….they just like winning,and making our life difficult.  
Five games of waiting for the whistle to blow,or 3 games into the breeze…