Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

What's the Premier League record for highest scoring draw? 

5-5 between West Brom and Man United on Ferguson's last day. 😂

• Like 2

I often joke when things aren't going well at a football club and say the club should just fold. I've said it jokingly about leicester many times this season. But with Spurs it's not even a joke anymore. They genuinely should just fold the club. They really are an embarrassing football club and they seem to just be getting worse and worse. Proper funny though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jayfox26 said:

I often joke when things aren't going well at a football club and say the club should just fold. I've said it jokingly about leicester many times this season. But with Spurs it's not even a joke anymore. They genuinely should just fold the club. They really are an embarrassing football club and they seem to just be getting worse and worse. Proper funny though. 

Same for Everton

• Like 1

Just now, jayfox26 said:

I'm not even sure about routes to improving things without a megabillionaire take over.

Just now, jayfox26 said:

What that means we won’t be able to laugh at spurs anymore when they win nothing again