Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 minutes ago, nathan. said:

The most unlikable manager in the prem.

Only because Rodgers is now unemployed.  

Spot on. His arrogance and clown behaviour got worse year after year. I can't really understand that behaviour. He's a good manager, getting a fortune of money, what's the point acting like that and also acting like you were born as a Liverpool fan? This is why I still have huge respect to people like Ranieri who is a thousand times more genuine. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Spot on. His arrogance and clown behaviour got worse year after year. I can't really understand that behaviour. He's a good manager, getting a fortune of money, what's the point acting like that and also acting like you were born as a Liverpool fan? This is why I still have huge respect to people like Ranieri who is a thousand times more genuine. 

I agree and Klopp is not the only knobhead fake fan of the clubs they manage. Although he's probably the most obnoxious.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 2

Guest Col city fan
3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Richarlison is heavily associated with Everton and Tottenham. What hope did he really have.

I have to be honest.. I rate Richarlison.

In most other sides, he’d feature far more than he does. 
I think he’s a confidence player who needs games to really shine.

17 minutes ago, Hamilton Fox said:

Absolutely crazy game

I still really wish Tottenham didn’t have the game last season when they scored twice last minute to throw at us!

One game when we finished 8th instead of 7th makes little difference compared to Kanes lions picture "we're coming for you" nothing Spurs can do really bothers me.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I don't think anyone is questioning his skills and talent. The major issue is his attitude and behaviour on the pitch. I also rate Neymar, do I like him though? Nope. 

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

He’s good but he’s nowhere near Champions League good