Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

34 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I feel like Man City are going to drop points somewhere. I'd rather that be tonight than against Leeds or Everton. Drop points tonight and then back winning every game after. 

I’m not sure. Man City have won much more than 3 games in a row during title runs in. Didn’t they win like 14 in a row a couple of years back to beat Liverpool? I think they are likely to win all of them!

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not gonna happen in a million years but would be hilarious if it did. 

I'd have no nails left on the final day as we struggle for a win to seal it as well lol

If we win all 4 of our remaining games we'd have 42 points, as would Forest. Whoever did this can't add up!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I'd have no nails left on the final day as we struggle for a win to seal it as well lol

We wouldn’t struggle if that was on the cards and Shtam were safe. 

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not sure about the maths on this, Lcfc and Leeds are on 30 points win 4 games an they'd be on 42 points 

58 minutes ago, The Bear said:

What a deluded bellend Allardyce is. 

I'm sure Pep, Klopp and Arteta would love a Carling Cup runners up medal to be considered on a level footing with the mighty Count Of Monte Bisto!! 

He is a thoroughly dislikeable man. Being close friends with Richard Keys tells you a lot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sishades said:

Very quiet at the Etihad. Same at Arsenal last night. Big club entitlement perhaps.

Imagine being on the verge of a treble and It being that flat. Even our place would be going off. 

Edited by kingkisnorbo

4 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Imagine being on the verge of a treble and It being that flat. Even our place would be going off. 

No jeopardy when you’re so good. No real concerns about winning means a lack of passion. You just go to witness the procession. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

No jeopardy when you’re so good. No real concerns about winning means a lack of passion. You just go to witness the procession. 

100%. Plus the football they play is so boring. The boa constrictor of football. 

I much prefer watching Liverpool (in their prime) as they tend to throw caution to the wind and allow for a more free flowing game. 

People praise pep but his possession at all costs methods have definitely damaged football as a product. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Exactly that. Being relegated is hideous and scarring. But, honestly, I wouldn't swap with Man City. As you say, without jeopardy and risk, where's the reward?

How do Man City just suck the life out of football. It’s a chore to watch. No wonder why the fans sound like they would rather be anywhere else right now. 

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Thanks 1