Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

13 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Just watched the Allardyce interview. Christ. What a nobber. He genuinely believes he’s an elite manger who’s just been hard done by doesn’t he? Awful. 

https://apfa.io/big-sam-english-footballs-unlikely-revolutionary/

would also say he probably influenced Pearson when he was his assistant at Newcastle so may have his fingerprints on 2015-16 😜

Edited by Harboro

32 minutes ago, sishades said:

Very quiet at the Etihad. Same at Arsenal last night. Big club entitlement perhaps.

Man City never impress me, even at our place they’re largely quiet considering how good their team is.

Eithad has as many tourists as Old Trafford and Anfield.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

If Man City are to have a bum game, better tonight than v Leeds 

This is what I was thinking. Throw some points away tonight, have something to prove next. The monster destroys Leeds and elite manager, Sam

7 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

This is what I was thinking. Throw some points away tonight, have something to prove next. The monster destroys Leeds and elite manager, Sam

Are we just swapping a Man City win vs Leeds against Leeds win vs West Ham? :dunno:

EDIT: well, maybe that goal makes a lot of this moot? :P 

Edited by PhillippaT
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Looks like Liverpool will mathematically remain in the race for the top 4 by the time we play them.

Which also means Newcastle now won't be taking it easy and celebrating by the time we go there shortly after....marvelous

• Haha 1

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

Which also means Newcastle now won't be taking it easy and celebrating by the time we go there shortly after....marvelous

Silver lining is that Newcastle have a midweek match at home between those weekends, so hoping they have the top 4 sealed in that match if not after they hopefully beat Leeds.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Looks like Liverpool will mathematically remain in the race for the top 4 by the time we play them.

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Fulham are far from on the beach in this game, and will not be next week either. 

5 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Anyone see West Ham being in trouble? I don’t personally 

I reckon they're fine. Think it might be late but they arent losing every game and will probably beat Leeds to stay safe.

9 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Silver lining is that Newcastle have a midweek match at home between those weekends, so hoping they have the top 4 sealed in that match if not after they hopefully beat Leeds.

People hoping that teams are going to take it easy for whatever reason are clutching. Each position is worth 2m.

If you was a Newcastle player you’re not exactly in a position to take it easy when you could be replaced