Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, TJQuik said:

No way are we winning any of our next three matches. We'll be lucky to have the chance to stay up by beating west ham.

I still think we need 1 point from the next 3 games then to beat West Ham. That’s cutting it fine. Fulham is a must not lose and a win would be great. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I hope our players aren’t as defeatist as our supporters going into the last 4 games.

Perhaps it's because our players haven't given us any reason to believe we'll win any of our last 4 games?

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

No way are we winning any of our next three matches. We'll be lucky to have the chance to stay up by beating west ham.

Why don't you think we can beat Fulham? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Not possible I'd imagine..so many losers in here. It's like nobody knows how football works.

Two teams out of four are gonna stay up. There's a high probability that those two surviving teams will have pulled off an unlikely result under pressure.

In fact, even at this stage, even me saying two from four isn't certain. Saints will not have jacked it and West Ham won't be comfortable. Two defeats on the spin for the happy hammers and they are in a right old mess with 2 games to go.  

If they're in a right old mess... what are we?..

Well and truly fvcked?😂

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

West Ham are out of it. 33/34 is probably the safe mark. They need 3 of the dickhead teams down there to win one and draw one. Seriously how can they be dragged down with the moronic teams down there. 

I dont see them wining another game until they face us. They lose to Man U then Brentford, and i think Leeds play out of their skin against them. They go into the final day in trouble.

25 minutes ago, weller54 said:

We aren't going to catch West Ham.

We might, if we beat them then there's only 1pt between us now.

It's not really about catching them, I just want them still with the possibility of getting relegated when they play Leeds on Game 37.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I dont see them wining another game until they face us. They lose to Man U then Brentford, and i think Leeds play out of their skin against them. They go into the final day in trouble.

For that to happen, it needs us, Forest and one of Leeds or Everton to pick up at least 4 (in some cases 5 due the goal difference). 

This is a set of teams that have acquired something like 4 wins combined in the last gazillion games. It’s not being pessimistic saying that is very VERY unlikely.

I mean 1 win (with our goal difference) might just do it for us. It’s getting that win that is the difficult one. 

Edited by Mickyblueeyes
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

West Ham are out of it. 33/34 is probably the safe mark. They need 3 of the dickhead teams down there to win one and draw one. Seriously how can they be dragged down with the moronic teams down there. 

If West Ham lost their last four games then we would need one point to overtake them in three games and Leeds would need 2pts in three games. I think 34 will be enough for us to stay up but everyone from Wolves downwards will still have concerns until it's mathematically confirmed.

I'm confused as to why some are making out Fulham are like Peps Barcelona. Yes we are pretty rubbish at the moment, so I don't think we have enough to win the game but the bookmakers make us favourites to win this.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

For that to happen, it needs us, Forest and one of Leeds or Everton to pick up at least 4 (in some cases 5 due the goal difference). 

This is a set of teams that have acquired something like 4 wins combined in the last gazillion games. It’s not being pessimistic saying that is very VERY unlikely.

I mean 1 win (with our goal difference) might just do it for us. It’s getting that win that is the difficult one. 

I think we get a win against Fulham, which puts us 1 point away from them. I think Leeds or Forest have a win in them, Leeds beating West Ham in my made up results.

That would mean (assuming they don't get another point), they go to the last game on 34 points with 2 other teams in 33. 

Its all made up, and they save themselves by getting at least a point against Brentford or Leeds. But West Ham aren't safe unless they can pick up a point from somewhere, and their form is ropey right now.