Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Just looking at the table and just realized how important our goal difference could be come end of the season. It could act as effectively another point as it’s significantly better than the others down there.

Yes, I still think we will somehow mess it up, lose ours last 3 by aggregate of 20-0

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I know Mahrez has long since not played for us, but his touch is a thing of beauty and, confession here, I still get a bit of a frisson when he traps it.

I think with his recent kind words about us I think we can start to forgive the pr@ck

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

ManCity, Brighton, Southampton wins, we win at Fulham and we'll just need 1 point from the remaining games. There's also a possibility 33pts would be enough for the team with the best GD. 

That not right, we would be only 33 but other teams below us still have 9 to play after this weekend so could get to 39 and 38.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

That not right, we would be only 33 but other teams below us still have 9 to play after this weekend so could get to 39 and 38.

it wouldn't be mathematically safety but 34 points will probably do it this season with how crap we all are

10 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I for one am SHOCKED that his comment might backfire on him.  :D

He's trying to make sure that the real story is about him not being as elite a boss as he thinks, rather than his team getting a pasting. Whether it works out or not is another matter. I wouldn't want to underestimate him.

My points predictions done before the Man City game. We were on 25 at the time. 

34 points and GD keeps us up as Leeds look awful. I did go for a nerve wracking finish to the season, 4 points from the last 6 available. 

FB_IMG_1683384331946.jpg

Edited by SK3Blue

Watching Man City is tedium at its highest level. They are so dull to watch, their fans generate no atmosphere at all. Its like being at the cinema there is just no noise. Its no wonder that there empty seats. Its all so easy for them.

Edited by sishades
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The fact that as many people are posting about Sam as the Leeds players shows exactly why he said it 

7 minutes ago, inckley fox said:

He's trying to make sure that the real story is about him not being as elite a boss as he thinks, rather than his team getting a pasting. Whether it works out or not is another matter. I wouldn't want to underestimate him.

Us more than most fans, who hold Pearson in such high regard, taking the heat of his players with comments and actions should understand this more than most.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

We've had a Leicester born co-comms for both of our last two matches now. 

Courtney Sweetman-Kirk. Plays for Sheff Utd and is ex Liverpool player. 

She's fine. Sounds a lot like Karen Carney. Have you had her on any of your games this season? 

Our fixtures in the remaining 3 are similar to Leeds, both play West Ham and Newcastle only difference is we have Liverpool they have Spurs. If we can gain 3 points on Leeds this weekend, we'd surely match their points total in those 3 games. I know there's still Forest and Everton to consider.

Edited by Beachyboy