Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest glasgowfox
3 minutes ago, Guest said:

What is it they say about people who live in glass houses again?

They grow tomatoes 

3 minutes ago, iancognito said:

You're not accepting anything of the such, it's nothing about people being better than you. Your boss pays you a wage every month, that's more accepting that someone is better than you. The Royals are just figureheads, not even political leaders. Many countries don't have a monarchy and theyre no closer to some sort of utopia where everyone is equal.

Anyway, I digress....

Let them pay their own way and give back what was never theirs. See if they want to be figure heads then 

Guest nathan.
17 minutes ago, jonathan_ross said:

Can unionfs please whip up a large Union Jack, god save the king banner for the kop at our home match 🙂

No chance.

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

God please no. Not supporting some bloke born into so much wealth he has no clue what it’s like to even relate to working class people.

Being born into wealth is a weak reason for not liking the royals imo. So many people are and they don't contribute anywhere near as much to the UK economy as a whole.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Let them pay their own way and give back what was never theirs. See if they want to be figure heads then 

Pretty sure they make more money for the economy than they cost, also pretty sure they work almost everyday of their lives.

What they own is there’s, if you’re taking that stance I’ll take whatever you get in inheritance from your family.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

It is a shite national anthem tbf but Victim FC do make me chuckle

Don't agree with booing the national anthem but it should be more about the country rather than the monarch. Wonder if they would boo I vow to my country, Jerusalem or Land of hope glory or something else

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jonathan_ross said:

Can unionfs please whip up a large Union Jack, god save the king banner for the kop at our home match 🙂

One of Vardy in a crown with "Our king" would be more fitting. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

God please no. Not supporting some bloke born into so much wealth he has no clue what it’s like to even relate to working class people.

The Princes Trust has brought Charles in contact with a lot of working class people and it could be argued an understanding 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Have I accidentally clicked on the General Forum? 

Yeah exactly

i guess its about Liverpool trying to do some hipster anti establishment shite like boo the national anthem. All from a club that tries to trademark the term 'Liverpool'.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

That's a bloody huge result for us, even if it was expected, thank you Man City :appl:

Betfair implied chances were 5% Leeds win and 10% draw. A lot of people assume this was a nailed on 0pts but they'll throw in a home loss once or twice a season to mediocre sides.

Brentford won their this season and Palace last season IIRC so it's a potential spoke in the wheel avoided for us. You only need one of those to go against us for the rest of this season and we're really struggling. As you say "huge result for us".

People love to be subservient. 

It's weird, but makes it easy for anyone with half an ounce of common sense and ambition to get ahead. 

Works for me.

3 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

Enjoy your Sunday everyone, Monday from 3pm till 10pm isn’t for the faint hearted!

It's like waiting for a work meeting you are dreading. All the way from Saturday at 3 to Monday at 10.

At least when 2016 was stressful every weekend we had the premier league at the end of it

1 hour ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I’d go as far to say if we beat Fulham, that might well do it. 

If we beat Fulham it would mean our rivals need two results to overtake us or in Everton's case three results or two wins.

• Like 4

Is there anything more annoying during a game than the ****ing as it stands table?

**** off sky.

We've all got ****ing smartphones we can see the live table FFS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1