Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

7 hours ago, smudger63 said:

Come on Cadno'r, let's talk about your champion, Danny Ward, you know you want too!

Not my champion whatsoever. Perhaps you can't read? Look at one of my last posts. Much prefer Iversen. Have a good day if you've got off those knees. 😂🤔

4 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Not my champion whatsoever. Perhaps you can't read? Look at one of my last posts. Much prefer Iversen. Have a good day if you've got off those knees. 😂🤔

I remember early in the season and you're championing of Ward, despite surely seeing with your own eyes how shite he was. Blind loyalty maybe?  Sadly, I can't kneel down with the state of my knees these days Cadno'r.   Have a good un mate!

Iverson is no.1 now period. 
as for Ward the club should probably sell him. I’m sure he would want to go elsewhere too where he can play regular footy. He’s been at our club long enough.

we thank him and move on. Start looking for a new elite GK now!

2 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

as for Ward the club should probably sell him. I’m sure he would want to go elsewhere too where he can play regular footy. He’s been at our club long enough.

Not sure he cares about regular football. Hasn’t shown that whilst being here. Completely agree about Iverson. Give him time and he is going to get better and better. I had mates of other teams saying we should get rid of Ward as even a championship keeper would be better. I pointed out we had the championship keeper of the year and he asked why we don’t play him. I offered a shrug and that was all I could.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Really? If he was that desperate to play regularly, surely he would have moved on before now?

31 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

I remember early in the season and you're championing of Ward, despite surely seeing with your own eyes how shite he was. Blind loyalty maybe?  Sadly, I can't kneel down with the state of my knees these days Cadno'r.   Have a good un mate!

I simply said give him a chance very early on. Bodgers gave him far too much of one for far too long, sadly. Try some squats if you can't bend all the way. 😉 Enjoy your day. 

• Like 1

Why is this a Monarchy debate / LCFC keeper comparison thread now? :dunno:

I get the former is probably due to the Scousers being entirely predictable yesterday, but neither belongs here.

Get back on topic - and that's coming from someone who has a habit of going off on massive tangents midway through my own posts. lol

3 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

The big problem about our national anthem is that it’s about a person and not the country and that’s wrong.

And not uplifting

Crazy how long that took again. Part of the issue with these though is the media wanted in field ref to go and view anything that might be overturned, that should have just been overturned by the VAR alone.

Cheering on an Arsenal win here to keep Manchester City honest when they play Everton.

Can't have them 3pts ahead and a game in hand as they play Real Madrid either side and Pep may take a few chances with selection with that sort of lead.

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Cheering on an Arsenal win here to keep Manchester City honest when they play Everton.

Can't have them 3pts ahead and a game in hand as they play Real Madrid either side and Pep may take a few chances with selection with that sort of lead.

Newcastle will still be fighting for top 4 when they play us though

• Like 2