Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

This is a good result in many ways. Newcastle will definitely have to beat Leeds…… and Arsenal still within touching distance of Man City, so they will keep on getting results….

Hopefully though Newcastle roll over for us, obviously……

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

This is a good result in many ways. Newcastle will definitely have to beat Leeds…… and Arsenal still within touching distance of Man City, so they will keep on getting results….

Hopefully though Newcastle roll over for us, obviously……

I don't think we will make it easy for them.

Newcastle could still drop out the top four like we did, same culprits Man United and Liverpool

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

How long is football going to accept the time wasting bollocks, seriously a stain on the game. Obviously Newcastle are worst for it but it needs resolving. Sick of watching players pretend to be injured. 

I’d like to see the clock stopped, or a similar situation to the World Cup, where we actually got the time back that players spent time wasting. 

• Like 4

Refereeing in this game has been an absolute disgrace. Bruno/Schar must have done 3 or 4 serious tackles each and now one has only just been booked. If a player breaks their leg because a referee waves everything on then its all on him. Do your fcking job you spineless twat.

P.S Get it fcking up you Newcastle

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Refereeing in this game has been an absolute disgrace. Bruno/Schar must have done 3 or 4 serious tackles each and now one has only just been booked. If a player breaks their leg because a referee waves everything on then its all on him. Do your fcking job you spineless twat.

P.S Get it fcking up you Newcastle

They seem be be to told to tackle that way to stop the opposition..... because alot of their players seem to do it in numerous games I've watched

21 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

How long is football going to accept the time wasting bollocks, seriously a stain on the game. Obviously Newcastle are worst for it but it needs resolving. Sick of watching players pretend to be injured. 

Yet Howe and their fans will probably say the ref was against them .

14 minutes ago, JimJams said:

West Ham v Man Utd.

My initial instinct is that I'd want Man Utd to win so West Ham are still in the mix. However it might be in our interests that they're out of it by the final day.

I think we need them to still be in it. We can't expect them to roll over for us on the final day 

Aye, Newcastle, Liverpool, 2 fantastic cities with great people who both sadly turn in to complete melons when it comes to football with their entitlement and spouting bollox! 

7 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I think we need them to still be in it. We can't expect them to roll over for us on the final day 

I want a man u win. And if then west ham fail away to Brentford another loss hopefully, they will be all out against leeds, then safe and rest up for the final v us. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JimJams said:

West Ham v Man Utd.

My initial instinct is that I'd want Man Utd to win so West Ham are still in the mix. However it might be in our interests that they're out of it by the final day.

We ideally want man utd to win. West ham still have Leeds to play before they play us. Preferably needing a win against Leeds to secure safety.