Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, 420Hashish said:

I hope West Ham are mathematically safe before the final day and in the Conference final. 

This is the worst case scenario for us. They will put so much more effort in to ensure they aren’t hit with match fixing allegations. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Dames said:

This is the worst case scenario for us. They will put so much more effort in to ensure they aren’t hit with match fixing allegations. 

No they wouldn't, they'd be very much thinking about the final.

Just now, Dames said:

Okay so they play their strongest team, but the players ensure they don’t get injured. Either way it works 

1 minute ago, Dames said:

Not when they were virtually saved by Man Utd packing their bags in 2006/07

Edited by HybridFox

12 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

That's a really poor refereeing decision.  It's a blatant handball. Just shocking.

If Man United get anything from this game Moyes needs to go ballistic, accuse the authorities of collusion in favour of the big 6 and take his ban like a man.  

After the Liverpool and Palace decisions too probably already is .

Edited by Super_horns

1 minute ago, Dames said:

They are 15th- us beating them wouldn't be a huge shock.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

No they wouldn't, they'd be very much thinking about the final.

They will be playing with no pressure with squad members making a case to get selected. I really don’t understand why people want this. I really do think the whole on the beach thing is overrated anyway. If we need a result against West Ham, then we need to turn up. Doesn’t matter if they are safe of crapping themselves.

Anyway, football gods seem have decided West Ham get something today. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chelmofox said:

They will be playing with no pressure with squad members making a case to get selected. I really don’t understand why people want this. I really do think the whole on the beach thing is overrated anyway. If we need a result against West Ham, then we need to turn up. Doesn’t matter if they are safe of crapping themselves.

Anyway, football gods seem have decided West Ham get something today. 

I mean I'd much rather West Ham wer still within our reach on the final day, but if they're not and they get to the Europa League final that's probably our best chance of winning on the final day.

7 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I’d be livid if that was us scoring and disallowed, no way is any contact with De Gea strong enough to be a foul, it’s a fair challenge for the ball.

Barnes had this against Chelsea earlier in the season. Think it was Amartey who put the ball in the net. Looked pretty lame.