Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

I think Ten Hag has done pretty well to get United as far as he's done, especially if they do make top four.

He's having to clear out so much of Woodward's shite and mercenaries, and change a completely dysfunctional culture under the worst owners in football.

Like us they have their self-created problems.   Unlike us they have unlimited funds to throw at them.  But it was always too big of a mess to be fixed in a year.

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

West Ham (Antonio) likely to destroy us

and if they feel safe then more chance they rest players against Leeds than us where they have a week before our game and ten days afterwards 

They could have a European final to prep for….

And I don’t think they will, there is a reason they’ve struggles this season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Ten days is a long time to prep 

are you watching them play now ? 

They will be avoiding injuries though. If they have nothing to play for we should really beat them. That is if we have anything to play for ourselves...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corky said:

West Ham are a top half team that seriously invested in good players. They should be nowhere near the relegation battle.

Moyes has done a poor job this year.

Although he could win a European trophy and have them in the Europa League next season, which'd make this season their most successful in bloody ages.

9 minutes ago, AjcW said:

At least we know where we are at now.

It’s Us, Leeds, Forest and Everton battling out. No need to look out for other results etc, this is the mini league now.

We can get a massive head start tomorrow if we do what we need to do! 

2 stay up and 2 go down! ****ing simple as that. 

We are only looking at the games that Leeds, Everton and forest have to play and judging how their opponents will approach them 

1 minute ago, Beachyboy said:

Let's beat Fulham and West Ham, everything else is irrelevant then

Precisely. If we do our job, the motivation levels of our rivals’ forthcoming opponents will not be  our concern. It’s on us, nobody else.

16 minutes ago, AjcW said:

At least we know where we are at now.

It’s Us, Leeds, Forest and Everton battling out. No need to look out for other results etc, this is the mini league now.

We can get a massive head start tomorrow if we do what we need to do! 

2 stay up and 2 go down! ****ing simple as that. 

But atleast we can say that knowing West Ham have officially won. It was a bit strange people not being arsed about West Ham winning before kick off. 

Let's get it done!! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Bear said:

They made the right decision IMO. Kes was going nowhere and was pretty irritating. 

The actress really went off the rails in subsequent years, exposing herself to children, substance abuse and all sorts of things. 

You're probably right but it speaks to how jumbled together the show is compared to the two that precede it. Also, I hadn't heard about the actress doing that, that's mental!

Anyway, last time I talk about something off topic in here, I promise lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Nothing has gone well this weekend. Newcastle and Liverpool both will be desperate to beat us now. And West Ham will likely be on the beach recovering from their semi final when they play Leeds.

i doubt we'd be beating either of them anyway. those two were pretty much a write off

They just had a little segment and interview with Iversen on Danish TV, went quite fast and my Danish isn’t great yet but he’s highly thought of and they are wondering where his future lies. They had a little interview with VK the other day too, will translate them at some point if I see them again (and can be arsed).